SPAC 2020: Sharpen Your Focus
Make your plans to attended!
SPAC 2020 will be held Wednesday, March 25 and Thursday, March 26, 2020 at the Cobb Energy Performance Arts Center (CEPAC), Atlanta.
The Georgia Chattahoochee, Carolinas, and Florida Sunshine Chapters of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) are co-hosting the 23rd Annual Southern Proposal Accents Conference (SPAC). Previously, successful workshops have been held virtually or adjacent to SPAC.
Check out the just released list of SPAC 2020 Sessions:
- Seeing Double: Managing Parallel Proposals
- Recession-proofing Your Career: The Skill Set, the Mindset, and the Vision to Achieve Success
- C.L.E.A.R. Communication Under Pressure
- How are you feeling? Sharpen your focus on feelings and turn that writing frown upside down!
- Your Career. Your Future. Your Brand.
- No Content Management System? No Problem!
- Using Word's Quick Parts and Content Controls to add prewritten content to proposals
- Focus Your Pipeline to Grow Your Business
- Proposal Development: A Passion for the Profession
- Peeling the Proposal Message Onion
- Focus Your Proposal Writing
- Real Solutions to Unrealistic Schedules
- Talking ‘Bout My Generation
- Using Empathy to Sharpen Proposal Content
- Avoiding the Blur: Leading a Virtual Proposal Development Team
- Establishing Expertise Through the Lens of Truth
For more details about our great selection of speakers and a full abstract of their sessions, please visit the SPAC website.
Xait is a global Software Technology Company providing enterprise customers with software for document co-authoring, automation, and collaboration.
Our cloud-based software, XaitPorter, is a complete, all-in-one co-authoring solution for teams to collaboratively create, manage, and produce documents. Streamline and optimize your document production to maximize your revenue from bids and proposals and other business-critical documents.
Follow us in social media and visit our website to learn more: www.xait.com
We are offering three Pre-SPAC virtual workshops on Monday, March 23, 2020. Information about these workshops and registration links are available on the SPAC website Workshops page
APMP Foundation Level Certification Training Course and Examination - Lohfeld Consulting Group
Writing to Win: Creating Empatheic Proposal Content - BZ Opportunity Management
- Managing Strategic Proposals - Shipley Associates