Our next Virtual Event
The Georgia Chattahoochee Chapter of the Association of Proposal Management will host an engaging and informative virtual presentation to be held on Wednesday, July 24th at 12:00 - 1:00 pm.
Being a Proposals Influencer
Proposal development is a team sport and we're the captain. Our role requires that we teach, coach, and inspire the rest of the team in order to have the best outcome. Our ability to effectively persuade, motivate, and influence others who do not report to us can be the difference between winning and losing. Loosely based on the book "Maximum Influence" by Kurt Mortensen and my own experiences, attendees will learn the laws of persuasion and how to apply them to proposal work.
Robin Davis, Speaker BIO:
As a society, we are interconnected and the ability to make connections is vital to our success. We can't get anywhere in life or proposal work unless we are able to work with other human beings. This has been my experience and I love to help other people find ways to harness their own power to achieve success. My name is Robin Davis and I have almost 20 years of proposal experience and operate a successful proposal and sales operations consulting firm called Metre. I am also an APMP Fellow and Chairman of the Rhythm & Harmony chapter. I look forward to meeting you.
About Our Meetings
The Georgia Chattahoochee Chapter of the Association of Proposal Management (APMP) welcomes seasoned proposal practitioners or those just beginning their proposal industry journey to learn about the latest trends and issues in the world of proposal development and to stay up-to-date on the newest innovations in proposal management.
With our initiative to facilitate sharing proposal industry knowledge for our members, our chapter's Board of Directors has begun making plans for 2019.
We will have both virtual and in-person meeting events for 2019. Proposed meeting schedule for 2019:
- March 20-21 APMP Southern Proposal Accents Conference (SPAC)
- Mid to late July Virtual Meeting
- August-September Virtual Meeting
- November Chapter Member Appreciation Dinner
If you have suggestions for the virtual presentation topics, please contact Frank Candido, our Chapter Chair.
Meeting Sponsorship Information
Our Meeting Sponsorship Program provides attendees with information about successful companies that offer products and services that can help make their jobs, as proposal professionals, easier.
Past Meeting Topics
- September 20, 2018 The Proposal Manager as Leader, virtual webinar with presenter Melissa Paye [Watch Recording]
- May 22, 2018 What If...? Proposal Heresies, virtual webinar with presenter David M. Stearman [Presentation]
- November 2, 2017 Connecting the Entire Business Development Lifecycle through the Lens of PMBOK 6th Edition, ISO 9001:2015, and Lean Principles, presented by Dr. Bob Frey
- September 27, 2017 The Proposal Manager as a Force Multiplier (virtual meeting)
- August 1, 2017 Proposal Writing and the Eight-Second Attention Span (virtual meeting)
- July 26, 2017 The Long and Winding RFP Road: A Case Study (Details to be provided)
Image Disclosure: The APMP Georgia Chattahoochee Chapter reserves the right to use photos (images) of attendees in chapter promotional materials, website listings, electronic publications, etc., without payment or attribution. If you have a concern about the use of your image, please contact our Chapter Chair, Frank Candido.