RECAP: May 22, 2018 Georgia Chapter Virtual WebEx Presentation
What If...? Proposal Heresies, with presenter David M. Stearman
This was a great webinar presentation that took on some common "truths" that most proposal professionals take for grantedoffering heretical positions and suggesting new ways of thinking about things. The theme explored some contrarian positionsproposal "heresies" to get you thinking differently about what you do and how you do it. Industry orthodoxies were challenged and new credos were discussed to guide us along. Ultimately, participants came away with a new mindset: an understanding of the need to constantly question beliefs and an openness to strike out in new directions.
Meeting Sponsorship Information
Our Meeting Sponsorship Program provides attendees with information about successful companies that offer products and services that can help make their jobs, as proposal professionals, easier.
Past Meeting Topics
- May 22, 2018 What If...? Proposal Heresies, virtual webinar with presenter David M. Stearman [Presentation]
- November 2, 2017 Connecting the Entire Business Development Lifecycle through the Lens of PMBOK 6th Edition, ISO 9001:2015, and Lean Principles, presented by Dr. Bob Frey
- September 27, 2017 The Proposal Manager as a Force Multiplier (virtual meeting)
- August 1, 2017 Proposal Writing and the Eight-Second Attention Span (virtual meeting)
- July 26, 2017 The Long and Winding RFP Road: A Case Study (Details to be provided)
Image Disclosure: The APMP Georgia Chattahoochee Chapter reserves the right to use photos (images) of attendees in chapter promotional materials, website listings, electronic publications, etc., without payment or attribution. If you have a concern about the use of your image, please contact our Chapter Chair, Frank Candido.