Our next Virtual Event
Eliminate Burnout: Rediscover Your Purpose! (APMP Webinar)
When: May 15, 2019 11:00 AM EST
Presenter: Jay Foreman, President, 2nd Story Communications
We can’t add value to others when we’re burned out. That’s why it is vital that we are fully aware of reaching this stage. When we feel burned out, or worn down, or feel an exhaustion that tells us we can’t continue, we tend to lose our purpose. When we lose our purpose, we often lose our passion, and this sends us deeper down this path. By readjusting our time management and rediscovering our true purpose, we can not only reverse burnout, but actually keep it from reoccurring, while adding enjoyment and a new-found quality to our work.
Jay Foreman is a John Maxwell-certified leadership trainer, member of the National Speakers Association, and an award-winning author of fourteen books, including three best-sellers. More information about Jay can be found on his website at jaywforeman.com.
- How to re-prioritize your daily task list
- How to avoid monotony (a deadly killer) in the workplace
- How to rediscover your purpose and reignite your passion on a daily basis
Target Audience: As burnout knows no boundaries, the preferred audience for this course doesn’t either. We all are prone to fall victim to burnout at some point in our careers. And time management is a skill that benefits us in all areas of life. This course is as relevant for a white-collar audience as it is for a blue-collar audience as it is for a non-profit or faith-based organization. While the examples in this course may differ to best cater to the audience, the principles and practices remain the same.
Online registration is available until 5/15/2019 and is free for APMP Members | $75.00 for non-members.
IMPORTANT: You must register at least one hour prior to a webinar, to ensure you receive the registration link from GoToWebinar in time. If you register after this threshold, you may receive the link in time, however there is no guarantee. Regardless, you will receive an email with a link to watch a recording of the presentation, a few hours after the webinar happens.
The Georgia Chattahoochee Chapter of the Association of Proposal Management (APMP) welcomes seasoned proposal practitioners or those just beginning their proposal industry journey to learn about the latest trends and issues in the world of proposal development and to stay up-to-date on the newest innovations in proposal management.
With our initiative to facilitate sharing proposal industry knowledge for our members, our chapter's Board of Directors has begun making plans for 2019.
We will have both virtual and in-person meeting events for 2019. Proposed meeting schedule for 2019:
- March 20-21 APMP Southern Proposal Accents Conference (SPAC)
- May-June Virtual Meeting
- August-September Virtual Meeting
- November Chapter Member Appreciation Dinner
If you have suggestions for the virtual presentation topics, please contact Frank Candido, our Chapter Chair.
Meeting Sponsorship Information
Our Meeting Sponsorship Program provides attendees with information about successful companies that offer products and services that can help make their jobs, as proposal professionals, easier.
Past Meeting Topics
- September 20, 2018 The Proposal Manager as Leader, virtual webinar with presenter Melissa Paye [Watch Recording]
- May 22, 2018 What If...? Proposal Heresies, virtual webinar with presenter David M. Stearman [Presentation]
- November 2, 2017 Connecting the Entire Business Development Lifecycle through the Lens of PMBOK 6th Edition, ISO 9001:2015, and Lean Principles, presented by Dr. Bob Frey
- September 27, 2017 The Proposal Manager as a Force Multiplier (virtual meeting)
- August 1, 2017 Proposal Writing and the Eight-Second Attention Span (virtual meeting)
- July 26, 2017 The Long and Winding RFP Road: A Case Study (Details to be provided)
Image Disclosure: The APMP Georgia Chattahoochee Chapter reserves the right to use photos (images) of attendees in chapter promotional materials, website listings, electronic publications, etc., without payment or attribution. If you have a concern about the use of your image, please contact our Chapter Chair, Frank Candido.