Chapter Meeting Registration
September 27, 2017
The Proposal Manager as a Force Multiplier Interactive presentation and group activity
- Important! After entering payment information via the links below, you will get a confirmation of payment approval. Click through the buttons to complete the order and then log off the system. These steps are required to ensure our notifications are sent.
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover
- If you are registering for more than one person, please send an email to the meeting registration coordinator (Keith Propst: email@example.com) with the names and email addresses of each registered attendee. See cancellation and walk-in policies below.
Online registration is open until midnight on Tuesday September 26, 2017.
Register and Pay by Check
- Pay by check registration is open until midnight on Sunday September 24, 2017.
- Checks must be received by Tuesday September 26, 2017.
- Please note your APMP membership status on the check memo line when you send in the check.
Checks should be made payable to APMP Georgia Chattahoochee Chapter and should be mailed to the meeting registration coordinator, Keith Propst (678-691-8124):
3010 Foxhall Overlook
Roswell, GA 30075
PAY BY CHECK REGISTRATION
Walk-in Registration and Policy
Walk-ins are discouraged and will only be accepted based on seats made available by cancellations. A premium registration fee will now apply for all walk-ins. The Chapter is required to give a firm count to the hotel for the number of attendees. If at all possible, attendees should register in advance so we may avoid paying for unused meals.
Location: The Wyndham Atlanta Galleria
The Wyndham is located at I-285 and Powers Ferry Road in northwest Atlanta, just east of the I-285/I-75 interchange.
6345 Powers Ferry Rd. NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30339
|Google map link|
The September 27th dinner menu: mixed green salad, grilled chicken with Creole sauce, mashed potatoes, veggies, dessert, tea/coffee.
If you require a vegetarian alternative, please email Keith Propst (firstname.lastname@example.org) by midnight on Tuesday September 26 to make the request.
A refund for canceled reservations will be provided if the APMP registration coordinator is notified of the cancellation by Sunday September 24, 2017. Except in an emergency, a refund will not be issued after that date. Substitutions are encouraged. If you need to cancel or make a substitution, please contact the registration coordinator, Keith Propst: email@example.com or 678-691-8124.
Image Disclosure: The APMP Georgia Chattahoochee Chapter reserves the right to use photos (images) of attendees in chapter promotional materials, website listings, electronic publications, etc., without payment or attribution. If you have a concern about the use of your image, please contact Michelle Norman, the Chapter Chair directly.